Brandon Hauver has a broad corporate practice, representing startups and mature companies, investment funds, and their respective investors at all stages of their lifecycles, including formations, debt and equity financings, reorganizations, recapitalizations, joint ventures, and M&A transactions. Clients regularly rely on Brandon as an outside general counsel, working closely with management teams to find creative and efficient solutions to both day-to-day legal matters and complex business transactions. Brandon has substantial experience working with companies in the carbon capture and sequestration, energy, telecommunications, technology, life sciences, business services, construction, and mining industries.
Before joining Lewis Ringelman P.C. in 2021, Brandon practiced law at Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP and Arnold & Porter LLP.
Some of Brandon’s recent transactions include:
- Representation of Carbonvert Inc., a Denver-based carbon capture and sequestration (CCS) company, in connection with the development of its Bayou Bend offshore CCS project, including the sale of a portion of its interest in the project to Chevron U.S.A. Inc.
- Representation of TRAXyL, Inc., a Virginia-based optical fiber company, in connection with a recapitalization transaction involving equity investments from a syndicate of venture capital firms, non-dilutive matching funding from existing and new customers, and a strategic investment and product development agreement with In-Q-Tel, Inc.
- Representation of a private equity-backed HVAC and mechanical services provider in connection with a series of strategic acquisitions totaling over $200 million.
- Representation of the venture capital arm of a leading multinational pharmaceutical company in connection with investments in several pre-IPO stage pharmaceutical companies.
- Representation of a publicly traded Denver-based managed service provider of video collaboration and network applications in its merger with a private equity-backed collaboration technology company, along with concurrent equity financing.
- Representation of a Denver-based private equity fund in the establishment of a Mexico-focused venture capital fund.
- Representation of a streaming media company in its combination with a special purpose acquisition company (SPAC), at an enterprise value of $512 million.
- Representation of a private aviation company in its combination with a SPAC at an enterprise value of $2.1 billion.
Brandon was included in the Best Lawyers in America “Ones to Watch” list in 2022 in the corporate law practice area.
When not practicing law, Brandon enjoys crossing fourteeners off his list and attempting to keep up with his wife and kids on hiking trails around Colorado.